Archiving a Fund will hide it from your account, without deleting it. You’ll still be able to view it in your account settings, without being able to use it. You won’t lose any deposits made into wallets inside an archived Fund.
You can unarchive a Fund at any time, at your convenience.
How to archive a Fund
- Sign in to your Qredo account and navigate to Holdings.
- Select the three-dot icon next to the Fund you want to archive and or go to Edit Fund.
- Select Archive Wallet and confirm by selecting Archive Wallet.
How to unarchive a Fund
- Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the screen and click Settings for the account with the Fund in question.
- Go to the Archived Holdings tab and click the three-dot icon next to the Fund you wish to unarchive.
- Select Unarchive Fund and confirm.