Complete the ConsenSys onboarding process.
We recommend creating a separate Google Chrome profile for your MetaMask Institutional (MMI) wallet.
Make sure that you are not running any web3 wallets in your browser profile, including MetaMask Retail (Orange Fox).
2. Join the Qredo Network
- Create your Qredo account by following this guide.
3. Create an Organization on Qredo
- Create an Organization on Qredo by following this guide.
- Once you have set up your Organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the organization, to get it activated for MMI.
4. Installing MetaMask Institutional
- Install the MetaMask Institutional extension to your browser. We recommend using Google Chrome.
- Pin the MMI extension (blue fox) to your browser.
5. Creating a Fund and a Connected Wallet
- Create a Fund and set up your Wallet on Qredo by following this guide.
6. Connecting MMI to Qredo
- Connect MetaMask Institutional to Qredo by following this guide. Keep in mind that any and all Organization members should always create a new account on MMI when connecting to Qredo
- If you cannot see the Connections tab, check to see:
7. Adding Custom RPC Networks
- Add custom RPC networks to your account by following this guide.
8. Using Qredo and MetaMask Institutional on Uniswap
9. MetaMask Institutional Troubleshooting
- Not able to install MMI or connect to MMI
- Changing your mobile device running the Qredo signing App
- Forgotten/lost seed phrase
- Changing PIN in mobile signing App