You won’t be able to use a Connected Wallet that doesn’t have a Fee Wallet attached to it - it’s where Qredo network fees are collected from.
If you’re planning on creating a Connected Wallet, we recommend that you create a Fee Wallet first. That way, you can add it during the Fund & Wallet creation process.
However, adding a Fee Wallet to an existing Connected Wallet is also possible.
- Select the desired Fund you wish to add a wallet to.
- Go to Edit Fund in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the Wallets section and click the pencil icon.
- Find the Connected Wallet you want to attach a Fee Wallet to and select the pencil icon next to it.
- In the Wallet Fees Paid From section, select your Fee Wallet of preference. If you wish to change the currently selected Fee Wallet, click Change Wallet and select your new Fee Wallet of preference.
- Click Save Wallet to confirm and select Continue.
- Finally, go to Save Changes to save the changes applied to the Fund.
Alternatively, you can access the Edit Wallet flow by navigating to Add Wallets in the bottom-right corner of the screen and selecting the pencil icon next to the Connected Wallet that you wish to add the Fee Wallet to on the list.