If you've already created a Fund and want to add another wallet to it, here's how to do it.
- Select the desired Fund you wish to add a wallet to.
- Go to Add Wallets in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select Add Wallet.
- Enter the Name of the wallet.
- Select your preferred wallet Type:
- Standard Wallet will ask you to select one of our supported assets. Selecting Inherit for the Transaction and Withdrawal Policies will replicate the Fund policies to the Wallet. You can also set Custom policies.
- Connected Wallet will ask you to choose an available Connection. Selecting Inherit from Transaction/Withdrawal Policy will replicate the Fund’s Transaction/Withdrawal policy to the Connected Wallet’s Approval policy. You can also set Custom policies. Finally, select the Fee Wallet of your preference.
- Fee Wallet will ask you to choose one of the 3 available asset types that you'll use to pay the Qredo network fees (using QRDO will give you a 20% discount). Selecting Inherit for the Transaction and Withdrawal Policies will replicate the Fund policies to the Wallet. You can also set Custom policies.
- Click Save Wallet to confirm wallet creation.
You can also access the same flow by selecting the desired Fund, navigating to Edit Fund, clicking the pencil icon in the Wallets section, and selecting Add Wallets.