All you need to do is:
- Create a Fund and set up a wallet inside it with QRDO as an asset.
- Get your QRDO on one of our supported exchanges and deposit it in your desired QRDO wallet.
- Leave your QRDO there for a staking yield during our staking events.
If you wish to opt out of staking but still keep your QRDO inside your QRDO wallet, here's how to do it:
- Sign in to your Qredo account.
- Navigate to your profile icon (upper-right corner of the screen).
- Select Settings next to your account.
- Go to the Preferences tab.
- Make sure that QRDO Staking Opt-Out is enabled.