Although it's possible, storing your seed recovery phrase on your mobile device isn't the best seed storage option. If an entity gains access to your Signing App, they'll also be able to get ahold of your seed recovery phrase.
After you've safely secured your seed recovery phrase outside of your Qredo account, you have an option to remove it from your device.
Bear in mind that once you've removed it, the seed recovery phrase won't be accessible via the Qredo Signing App.
- Open the Qredo Signing App on your phone and sign in.
- In the Profile tab, select the horizontal three-dot icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select Remove Seed Phrase.
- Confirm the removal by tapping Confirm in the next screen.
- You'll be notified that the seed recovery phrase has been removed from your mobile device.