For Organization Accounts, Approvers are added from the Organizations Members & Roles section. Members can be assigned different roles with different permissions.
There are four assignable role types for your Organization members:
- Administrator - has full control over the Organization
- Fund Organizer - manages funds and wallets they are assigned to
- Approver - approves transfers/atomic swaps/withdrawals
- Trader - initiates transfers/atomic swaps/withdrawals
*You can have a more in-depth look into Members & Roles on Qredo here.
Here’s how to add Members on Qredo:
- Go to Qredo.com and sign in to your profile or create an account.
- Create an Organization Account. (add link to tutorial)
- In the Organization screen, navigate to the Organization name in the upper right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
- In the next screen, go to the Members & Roles tab, click +Add member, and select the Role you want to assign them.
- If your target Member is already on Qredo, you can type in their email address and hit Search. If they aren’t, copy the registration link that appears below (https://qredo.network/register) and send it to them. Once they register, continue the process.
- Click Review Organization. To confirm the changes, select Save Changes.
- The said user will be notified of your invitation to join the Organization, and they’ll be able to approve or reject the request. You can check the status of the users you’ve invited in the Members & Roles screen of the Organization Note that users must accept their invitation to your organization before you can add them to a fund.
Rejections and Resending Invites
If the recipient has rejected an invite that you sent, you will see the status as PENDING. If the recipient later decides to be part of the sender's network, e.g. they rejected the initial invite by accident, as the sender, you can resend the invite to the recipient 7 days after the original invite expires.