For Personal Accounts, Approvers are added from your personally curated Trusted Network. Once added to the Trusted Network, the user becomes a Trusted Party.
NOTE - with a Personal Account, only you can initiate transactions that will be approved by your nominated Approvers. It is important to ensure that your account can be recovered in the event of your incapacitation. We recommend arranging access to your master seed phrase to someone you trust (spouse/partner/colleague/lawyer etc.) in this event. Note that they will also need access to your email account to be able to recover your Qredo account. However, it may be preferable to create an Organization (see below) which gives you the ability to add other Qredo users and assign them the Trader role who can also initiate transactions.
Here’s how to add Trusted Parties on Qredo:
- Go to Qredo.com and sign in to your profile or create an account.
- Click the Trusted Network icon and select Add Trusted Party in the main screen.
- If your target Trusted Party is already on Qredo, you can type in their email address and hit Search. If they aren’t, navigate to the Invite to Qredo Network section below. You can simply copy the registration link (https://qredo.network/register) and send it to the target party. You can also click the LinkedIn, Telegram, or Whatsapp icon to send the request via one of the 3 networks. Once they register, continue the process.
- If there’s a user with the said email address registered on Qredo, a new window will pop up.
- Select Confirm. The click Close.
- The said user will be notified of your Trusted Party request, and they’ll be able to approve or reject the request. You can check the status of your Trusted Party in the Trusted Network screen.
Rejections and Resending Invites
If the recipient has rejected an invite that you sent, you will see the status as PENDING. If the recipient later decides to be part of the sender's network, e.g. they rejected the initial invite by accident, they can invite you instead.
Alternatively, as the sender, you can resend the invite to the recipient 7 days after the original invite expires.