At a glance
- Wallets are now represented by a unique three-word nmemonic.
- Assets within funds can now have multiple child wallets.
- Approval Policies are now applied at the fund and wallet level.
- Funds can be edited.
- Improved UI with a new global create transaction button, improved trade screens and atomic swap info screens.
01 - 3 word mnemonics for Wallets
Wallets are now represented by a unique three-word nmemonic. They can be used instead of Wallet IDs. They facilitate simple, secure communication of wallet identities between users, enable intra-fund transfers and remove the need for default funds.
02 - Assets now have multiple wallets
Assets within funds can now have multiple child wallets. This enables multiple deposit addresses, easier segregation of assets and provides support for the upcoming ability to link wallets to exchanges for prefunding.
03 - Granular control of Custody Policies
Approval Policies are now applied at the fund level. Child wallets can either inherit their parent fund’s policy or can have custom policies.
04 - Ability to edit Funds
Funds may also be updated – for example to add new asset types or additional wallets.
The following v1.3 features are available today:
Qredo Web App
- new global create transaction button,
- improved trade screens
- improved atomic swap info screens
Qredo Signing App
- Smooth UI & UX for Approvals process
- Improved formatting of expiration times
- Security enhancements
- Stability improvements