At a glance
- Wallets are now represented by a unique three-word nmemonic.
- Assets within funds can now have multiple child wallets.
- Approval Policies are now applied at the fund and wallet level.
- Funds can be edited.
- Improved UI with a new global create transaction button, improved trade screens and atomic swap info screens.
Wallets are now represented by a unique three-word nmemonic. They can be used instead of Wallet IDs. They facilitate simple, secure communication of wallet identities between users, enable intra-fund transfers and remove the need for default funds.
Assets within funds can now have multiple child wallets. This enables multiple deposit addresses, easier segregation of assets and provides support for the upcoming ability to link wallets to exchanges for prefunding.
Approval Policies are now applied at the fund level. Child wallets can either inherit their parent fund’s policy or can have custom policies.
Funds may also be updated – for example to add new asset types or additional wallets.
The following v1.3 features are available today:
- new global create transaction button,
- improved trade screens
- improved atomic swap info screens
- Smooth UI & UX for Approvals process
- Improved formatting of expiration times
- Security enhancements
- Stability improvements