Features added March 2021
- It is now possible to set up Organization accounts and add multiple users.
- The Organization is created by a single member from their Personal account (default account upon joining Qredo Network).
- A single member can create multiple Organization accounts.
Individual users have the ability to switch between their Personal account and one or many Organization accounts.
- Each user can be assigned to one or more roles: Administrator, Fund Organizer, Trader, Approver.
- Each role offers different permissions.
- Granular access rights to funds/wallets can be specified.
Support of USDT & USDC assets
- It is now possible to trade in USDT & USDC on the Qredo Network.
Qredo Web app updates
- UI updates to reflect updated functionality
Qredo Signing app updates
- Organization Account support
- Ability for a user to approve an action to ‘Join organization’.
- Improvements to Approvals
- Trusted Party approval details enhanced.
- View pending approvals at a glance - indicated by red dot.
- Easier understanding of approval times and dates standardized in UTC.
- Onboarding support
- Improved guidance on safekeeping of Master Seed.
- Performance improvements
- Stability improvements, bug fixes and enhanced UI.
- Support for USDC & USDC assets.