The Wallet Code is a three-word mnemonic phrase that uniquely represents a wallet. Using a Wallet Code enables the secure transfer of a deposit or withdrawal address to a counterparty.
Here's how to find the Wallet Code:
- On the Holdings page, select the required Fund.
- In the Assets & Wallets section, select the required Asset and Wallet.
- Select the Addresses tab and then click Deposit.
- Click Copy in the desired wallet's line and select Wallet Code.
- Send the copied Wallet Code to your counterparty via your preferred communication channel, e.g. telegram, email, text.