Certain assets on Qredo are compatible with more than one network (multi-network assets). Therefore, when creating a wallet with one of these assets you need to specify the network that you intend to use it with. These assets are identified with the following icon:
- Log into your Qredo account and navigate to your Personal Account or Organization Account, depending on where you want to deposit the assets.
- Go to the fund you wish to transfer the assets to. If you don’t have a fund, check out our fund creation tutorial.
- Within the desired fund, select the asset type that you’re transferring (BTC, ETH, USDC, etc.). If you haven’t added the asset in question, check out our guide on how to create a wallet inside a fund.
- Go to the Addresses tab and select Copy next to the address in question to copy the desired listed address. Then select Wallet Address.
- Paste this address (public key) into the wallet platform you’re sending the assets from (for example, MetaMask).
- Once the transaction is complete, you can see all the relevant details under the Transactions tab and from the left-hand Ledger menu, under the Inbound tab.
Adding a Withdrawal Address to Your Qredo Account
- Log into your Qredo account and navigate to your personal account or organization account, depending on where you want to withdraw the assets from.
- Select the fund where the assets in question are and then select the asset type that you’re transferring (BTC, ETH, USDC, etc.).
- Select the Addresses tab, and from the right-hand side, select Withdraw, then Add Withdrawal Address.
- Under Source Fund, you should see the fund you’ve accessed the Withdraw menu from. However, you can open the drop-down menu to select a different fund to create a withdrawal address in. The same goes for the Asset field.
- Enter the name of the wallet you’re withdrawing your assets to and the target address where you want to move the assets to. Make sure that it’s the address of the asset in question to avoid losing the assets that you’re sending.
- Select Continue, check the details of the wallet you’re planning to withdraw the funds to.
- Authorize your transaction via the Qredo Signing app on your phone. Sign using your phone’s signing feature and the 6-digit PIN and select Confirm.
Withdrawing Assets from Your Qredo Fund
- On the desktop app, tap the + sign (New TX), choose Withdrawal, and press Continue.
- Under Select Wallet, choose the wallet you wish to withdraw your assets from and enter the amount you want to withdraw. Hit MAX if you want to withdraw everything from that wallet.
- Under Withdrawal Address, select the wallet you wish to withdraw the funds to (for example, the withdrawal address you’ve added earlier) and add the Reference.
- Set the transaction expiration deadline. The withdrawal transaction has to be approved before this deadline, otherwise it’s cancelled.
- Select Review Withdrawal and check to see whether all input information is in order. If you’re satisfied with everything, select Initiate Withdrawal.
- Using the phone Qredo Signing app, Authorize the transaction. Sign using your phone’s signing feature and the 6-digit PIN and select Confirm.
- Wait for your Approver(s)’ approval or Approve the transaction yourself, if you’re one of the/sole Approver. Sign using your phone’s signing feature and the 6-digit PIN and select Confirm.
- If the Withdrawal window on your desktop device shows the transaction as Completed, that means that the transaction was completed successfully.