*Please set aside at least 20 minutes of your time for creating and setting up your Qredo account. Avoid pausing the process, especially before completing the pairing with your Qredo Signing App - you won't be able to resume the process and you'll have to start from the beginning.
- Go to https://qredo.network/register.
- Add all the required information and choose your Qredo Network Alias and select Continue.
- In the Set a strong password screen, set up your Qredo account password and select Continue. Select View full terms and conditions to learn about Qredo GDPR compliance and data privacy.
- Once you’ve read the terms and conditions, tick the box next to I have read and accept the terms and conditions and press Agree and Continue to move to the next step.
Validating Your Account
- Go to the inbox of the email you used in step 4 (make sure to check Updates/Promotions/Spam/Trash folders if you can’t find the validation email).
- Copy the code from the validation email from Qredo.
- Paste the code into the Email address validation code field back on the Qredo account creation page and select Continue.
The Signing App
- Search for “Qredo” in your device’s app store and download the app.
- Tap the Connect your mobile device button within the mobile/tablet app. If this isn’t the first Qredo account that you’ve associated with the mobile/tablet device, select Switch the Profile and select Add profile.
- Select Allow Access in the Allow Access To Camera screen. Scan the QR code on your Qredo Network registration screen.
- In the Qredo mobile/tablet app, select Continue and follow the instructions for creating the Master Seed phrase for your Qredo account. To understand the importance of the Master Seed, read everything that follows in your phone/tablet app.
- Follow the instructions on your mobile/tablet device. After successfully creating and verifying your Master Seed, select Continue in the app and go back to your browser.
- Select Sign In and enter your new credentials used when registering your Qredo account and select Sign In.
- Open your Qredo app.
- If not prompted automatically, go to Approvals and select Profile.
- Under Pending, you should see your login request. Navigate to it and tap Authorize.
- Use your device’s biometrics to authenticate and enter the PIN code that you’ve chosen during the account creation process. Now, select Confirm.
- Go back to the browser and you should be signed in to the Qredo Network.