Create an Organization when you need to add multiple Personal Accounts and assign different roles and permissions to each member.
- Log into your Qredo account.
- Navigate to the upper right corner of the screen in the Qredo web app. Click your profile name.
- From the drop-down menu, select Add Organization. Fill in all the required fields and select Continue.
- In the following screen, you can add members to your Organization. If your desired members are already on Qredo, you can search for them by their email. If not, you can invite them using this link: https://qredo.network/register.
- Once you’ve found an email address that has a Qredo account using the Search bar, click Select Role and select one, two, or all of the three available roles. To assign a member as an admin, flip the switch next to Administrator in the Select Role drop-down menu,
- Once you’re done adding members, select Review Organization.
- Use the edit button (pencil icons) to get back to either of the two previous steps. Review your new Organization and, if you’re satisfied with everything, select Create Organization.
- Once you’ve created the Organization, you’ll be prompted to switch to this newly-created account. Select Close to stay on the current account or Switch Account to switch to your new Organization’s account.