Creating a WalletConnect Connected Wallet
The WalletConnect connection with Qredo is established via our Connected Wallet feature. Start by following this guide, creating a Connected Wallet, and choosing WalletConnect as the Connection.
Sign into your Organization.
Select the desired Fund you wish to add a wallet to, or create a Fund if you don’t have one within the Organization.
Select Add wallet.
Select Connected and click Continue.
Enter the Name of the Wallet, select WalletConnect under Connection, and choose your preferred Approval Policy.
Click Add Wallet.
Connecting your WalletConnect Wallet to Web3 protocols
- Go to a Web3 protocol, eg. Uniswap.
- Find an option to connect a wallet and select it (on Uniswap, click Connect Wallet). A QR code will appear.
- Sign in to your Qredo Signing App (mobile).
- On the main screen, navigate to the Connections tab.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.