Here’s how to transfer assets out of a wallet on Qredo Station:
- Select a wallet you wish to transfer the assets to and copy the Wallet Code.
- Go to the desired Personal or Organization account.
- Select the Qredo Station banner in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Click Transfer Out under the wallet which you want to transfer the assets from.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Paste the copied Wallet Code into the Counterparty field.
- Complete 'For Benefit Of' and 'Account Number' fields if required.
- Enter the Transfer Reference and set the Expiry time.
- Select Review Transfer. Review it properly. Once you’re done, click Initiate Transfer.
- If you’ve enabled the notifications in your mobile/tablet Qredo app, you should receive an approval notification. If not, go to Approvals and select Transactions.
- Now, confirm the transfer using your device’s biometrics and your Qredo Signing App profile PIN.