Here’s how to deposit or transfer assets into the Qredo Station.
- Log in to Qredo and go to your Personal or Organization account.
- Select the Qredo Station banner in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Click Fund Wallet under the wallet which you want to add assets to.
- Select Copy Wallet Address and deposit assets from an external source.
- Select Copy Wallet Code and transfer assets from a wallet on Qredo.
**Important: The green “Active” icon above a wallet in your Qredo Station shows you which of the 3 wallets will be used to pay all incurred fees. Only 1 wallet can be Active at a time. Select the hamburger menu next to a wallet’s name, click Select as main sweep address, and confirm to change the Active wallet.