Qredo does not charge fees for internal transactions.
For more details, check out our Fees & Services page.
Making transactions that don’t involve external wallets and exchanges is free of any charge. Additionally, you will never be asked to pay any initial setup fees, annual subscriptions, or deposit charges.
External transfers and asset deployment are subject to fees. Qredo employs a Pay As You Go (PAYG) fee model - you only pay for the billable transactions that you make.
The fees are paid in Qredo Token (QRDO),Tether (USDT), and USD Coin (USDC). If you choose to pay your fees in QRDO, you get a 15% discount.
- External withdrawals
- Transfers to any address that’s not a part of the Qredo ecosystem are subject to fees.
- Smart contract calls
- Deploying assets from a Qredo Wallet into a dApp is subject to fees.
All transfers within the Qredo ecosystem are considered non-billable:
- Transfers and swaps between Standard Wallets on Qredo
- Withdrawals from Standard Wallets to Connected Wallets
- Transferring assets between Connected Wallets
- Transferring assets from a Connected Wallet to a Standard Wallet
How much do I have to pay?
Qredo uses the PAYG fee model.
- Minimum fee: $1 per transaction
- Maximum fee: 1% of the asset sum per transaction
As your total amount of traded volume increases, the fee cost decreases, based on the total USD amount traded over a rolling 30-day period.
The best way to keep transaction costs on Qredo low is increasing the trading volume and paying your fees in QRDO (15% discount).